Allison E. Bradley, Au.D.
Meet Allison E. Bradley, Au.D.
- Owner: Pacific Audiology Clinic
- Doctoral Degree: Arizona School of Health Sciences
- Masters Degree: State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo
- Bachelors Degree: Bowling Green State University
- Licensed Audiologist: State of Oregon
- Member: Fellow-American Academy of Audiology
Dr. Allison Bradley brings over 22 years of clinical experience to practice. As a licensed and certified Doctor of Audiology, Dr. Bradley has specialized training in digital hearing technologies, including all brands of hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Opening her very own private practice in 2007 is a dream come true for her. She looks forward to making a positive difference for those individuals with hearing loss and hearing related disorders.
Dr. Bradley grew up in upstate New York and moved here in 1998 to start her career. She became the mother to twin boys in November of 2009. She enjoys spending time with her children, exploring the Pacific Northwest and participating in such outdoor activities as kayaking, hiking, and skiing. She is also a volunteer at the local theater.